Safety & Quality
At TCG we have in place of Health, Safety and Environmental Management System in line with the requirement of the ISO standards.
Health Safety & Environment
At TCG we have in place of Health, Safety and Environmental Management System in line with the requirement of the ISO standards. We are strongly committed to employee well-being. Topping our priorities is employee safety at project sites and workplaces. Integrating employee health and safety to our business success, we strive to make our workplaces accident-free.
Also, irrespective of the place and domain of our operations, TGC is committed to conducting all its activities in a systematic and safe manner without risking the environment.
TCG management recognizes Health and Safety of all employees including contract workers and the protection of Environment as amongst highest goals and objectives.
Management is fully committed to
• Comply with all applicable legal and other requirements connected with Occupational Health, Safety and Environmental matters including customer specific requirements.
• Practice pollution prevention methods wherever feasible and work towards prevention of injury and ill health in construction activities.
• Create awareness on Occupational Health, Safety and Environment by team work, training and meaningful communication of HSE Policy to employees, persons working on behalf of the organization and relevant interested parties.
• Achieve customer satisfaction through planned objectives and targets and continual improvement in HSE Performance.
The management and personnel of Tauro Contracting & General Maintenance LLC are committed to provide a high quality service in the area of Quality management by continuously improving client service, human resource management and company operations.
Total customer satisfaction, the company’s primary objective, is achieved by recognizing, understanding and evaluating customer needs and trying to exceed them.
Executive management are committed to the efficient operation and continual improvement of performance and the quality management system.
Tauro Contracting & General Maintenance LLC (the ‘Organization’) aims to provide defect free goods and services to its customers on time and within budget.
The Organization operates a Quality Management System, including aspects specific to Construction, Renovation works, General Maintenance, Specialization in Engineered flooring, Painting, Brickwork, interior fit outs, Fabrication and Erection of Steelwork, and contracts including Government and Public Authorities.
The management is committed to:
- Develop and improve the Quality Management System
- Continually improve the effectiveness of the Quality Management System
- The enhancement of customer satisfaction.
The management has a continuing commitment to:
- Work with customers to ensure that customer needs and expectations are determined and fulfilled with the aim of achieving customer satisfaction
- Communicate throughout the Organization the importance of meeting customer needs and legal requirements
- Establish the Quality Policy and its objectives
- Ensure that the management review meeting sets and reviews the quality objectives, and reports on the Internal audit results as a means of monitoring and measuring the processes and the effectiveness & suitability of the Quality Management System and objectives set.
- Ensure the availability of fully trained and competent resources and provide training to continually improve the effectiveness of the Quality Management System.
- Continuous monitoring quality performance and implementing improvements when appropriate.
- Take into consideration the views of interested parties and the effect the companies activities have upon the environment.
Each employee will be made aware of the importance and contents of this quality policy and be encouraged to contribute to the success of the quality management system. The Company’s goals and commitment in meeting the requirements of ISO 9001:2008 will secure a prosperous future and set a unique standard for others to follow